Our Sunday services are supported by a number of people and technical systems and we are giving everyone the opportunity to learn about the systems in use which are:
- Vision – Song words, speaker presentations
- Video – recording the talks, editing and uploading to the website
- Lighting – setting up and working the lights
- Timing – setting up and controlling the timing screen
- Sound – Operating the sound system
We have scheduled training evenings to teach the individual roles and give everyone the opportunity to become part of the technical team.
These evenings are:
- Friday 27 Jan for Vision and Timing
- Wednesday 8 Feb for Sound and Video
- Friday 10 Feb for Lighting
The evenings will commence at 7.30pm and finish by 9.30pm at the latest – if any one is interested in learning more about the technical aspects of a Sunday and becoming part of the team then please contact Andy Latham.
For Church Members Only!